This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. All the opinions are 100% mine. If you use a link to purchase an item you like too, thank you!
A baby’s first Christmas is such a special time and even though they won’t remember it, you will treasure the memories for the rest of your life. Picking out a few special gifts (and giving Grandparents the opportunity to spoil your babe with all the rest) is just one of the wonderful traditions of Christmas, like picking out the perfect 1st Christmas dress or starting an Advent calendar countdown as a family. For Taylor’s first Christmas (she’ll be 8.5 months) I wanted to get her a few practical stocking stuffers, a couple toys she can enjoy right away, a few that she’ll grow into in the next several months and one special/sentimental gift she’ll appreciate at some point later. This gift guide includes gifts I have purchased for Taylor, gift suggestions I’ve given to her grandparents, and a few extra ideas I think would be extra special for your little darling’s first holiday. I’m hoping you find some last minute baby girl gift inspiration for your or a friend’s sweet baby girl.
P.S. If you still have some shopping to do for your hubs (or brother, BroFF, etc.), check out my Holiday Gift Guide For Him.
- Winter sweater
- Converse Allstars – I asked my hubby to get me an adult pair – twinning for the win!
- Musical instrument set
- 14K Gold bangle – this is super special gift that can be passed down from generation to generation. There is a less expensive version here.
- Alphabet puzzle
- Animal rocker
- Activity cube
- Bonds Wondersuits – seriously, I cannot get enough of these for Taylor – she lives in them and has since she was born. Read more about my obsession in this post, and stock up for your babe because they’re 2 for $39 right now.
- Personalized arm chair – I love this one because we found a cover color that’s an exact match to our living room sofa.
- Wooden baby key set – perfect stocking stuffer!
- Bucket of blocks
- Wooden Tooth teether – another aptly sized, and practical stocking stuffer
- Baby iPhone – I “accidentally” already gave this to Taylor, and she is LOVING it.
- Freshly Picked Moccasins – I bought the style, “Pin the Petal,” but they have a million other cute colors/patterns to choose from. I love that these will have her little footprints embedded in the leather forever!
- Christmas Pajamas – we actually have a whole family set of these which you can check out in this post. Right now you can get up to 40% off, while supplies last. Valid 11/7-12/25.
- Rainbow stacking tower – or the classic version here!
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be – this sweet book has the most beautiful illustrations.
- 1st Christmas ornament by Kate Spade
Happy shopping, mama!